Multisport World Champion
With 15 years of elite racing experience, consistent and extensive international and regional victories, Dougal's career history is undeniably impressive and still growing.
- 2nd – Coast to Coast Multisport World Championship (2020)
- 1st – Coast to Coast Multisport World Championship (2019)
- 1st – Challenge Wanaka (2016, 2017) current course record holder
- 1st – Motatapu XTERRA (2015, 2017, 2018)
- 1st – Red Bull Defiance (2014, 2018)
- 2nd – IRONMAN (2015 Sweden, 2017 Australia )
Try Dougal's Favourite Meals.
"I recognise salmon as one of the most nutritionally complete food options for an endurance athlete and it just so happens to taste super delicious in this flavoursome combination!"
“Often with race days beginning early, it can be hard to stomach food beforehand. I find this meal super easy to consume before a race. The top-shelf ingredients such as nuts and coconut milk also give me a sense of satiety and sustained energy to get me a long way into the start of my day.”
"Especially appreciated when competing away from NZ, it's a taste of home! I am also conscious of the nutritious value of red meat while asking my body to perform across multiple days and it can be hard to find quality meat sources in a foreign country. This is a staple meal for me!"
“It's been awesome having it hot as I train through winter, either before training to get me out the door, or immediately afterwards as a reward and a chance to maximise recovery."